Friday, February 5, 2010

The winner of the Beautiful Blog Designs was Summer from Lady Luck's Abode.  I just completed her makeover and thought I would post the end result with her feedback...




"OMG!!! I absolutely love it!!  And you made me a button?! That is awesome!  Its perfect.  I was just about to go to bed and thought I would pop into my gmail. Am I ever glad i did!  Thank you sooo much!! The header is amazing and I love the horseshoe in the work "luck".  I couldn't have asked for anything more. Its wicked. I can't wait to show it off to everyone!  I am smiling ear to ear.  Nice touch with the quote on the bottom of header too!  You have made me so happy.  Thank you again.  I am off to bed.  I really appreciate all the work you put into this and all the patience you have shown with me.  Wonderful !!"

2 comments:

  1. You did an amazing job!! I just started my Before and After feature and started with this one (although I failed to get a before screen print).

    Anyway, you did a fantastic job and I appreciate you allowing me to give away the design at BBD. I hope the giveaway and today's feature help drive some new clients your way.

    ReplyDelete